- The print is made of Italian 650 denier polyester canvas clothes.
- Size: 60 x 90cm. Some prints might be 1.5-2 cm shorter because of the tending process.
- The frame is made of double-density and double-dried MDF (pine wood). It’s sturdy, with
no bending risk.
- The frame has 4 cm (1,56”) ledge from the wall.
- Brush marks and cloth touches of deformation have been transferred. These features
aren’t processing defaults.
- The original of this reproduction set was exhibited in museums or auctions. The preview
was slightly resized and digitally colored. Tissue and wear remained unchanged.
- Previews of Hencely’s work have 98% same vivid colors as the originals. Meaning you will
get the real brightness, color quality, and canvas tissue.
- Hencely prints don’t use solvent or water-based chemicals dangerous for human health.
- The printing process is the same used for home textile products. For this reason, you can
wash this wall decor in your washing machine, and any material can be used to clean our
products, such as a piece of wet, foamy cloth.
- You can easily hang this art reproduction and place it on a sloping surface using a 5 cm nail.
- The product has a lifelong guarantee for interior use.